Welcome and thank you for choosing Midlothian Homechoice.
Administered by Midlothian Council, our website offers you an opportunity to explore your housing options in the region, as well as finding readily available private rented accommodation.
Private Rented Accommodation
You can use the search option to find private rented accommodation in Midlothian, detailing your needs to find the most appropriate property for you.
Three easy steps to find the right rental property for you
- Using the search options, select exactly what you are looking for and where (eg. the size of property, essential facilities, cost and area)
- Use the shortlist of properties to narrow down your search
- Contact the landlord(s) on the details provided
Listings will detail all aspects of the property (eg. Property size, facilities, eligibility, cost etc) including the landlord’s details who you can contact directly.
This service enables you to find housing options personalised to your own circumstances without having to wait for an appointment.
Three easy steps to obtain information on housing options relevant to you.
- Enter your details
- Explore your housing options and advice
- Follow your action plan
It will take between 10-15 minutes to enter your details and you can log back in at any time. If you do not have the following information available to complete the financial section of the assessment it may restrict the options available to you.
- Amount of salary
- Amount of benefits received
- Amount of savings
This website is not an application:
- to join the housing register
- for homelessness